Some IELTS learners asked me how to polish up IELTS Writing skills in a restricted period of time (15 days). My advice is that you should follow this “15 Days’ Practice for IELTS Writing” Schedule:
Day 1: The IELTS Writing Test (Length of Time, Test Format, Marking Criteria, Skills for the Writing Module)
Day 2: Mini-Writing Practice
Day 3 – 4: Report Writing – Task 1 (An Introduction to Report Writing; The Layout of a Report Passage; Types of Charts; The Structure of a Report Passage; Commonly-Written Expressions, Tenses and Voice; Skills for Report Writing; Examiners’ Comments on Candidates)
Day 5: Process or Diagram Writing – Task 1 (An Introduction to Process or Diagram; The Language Used in a Process; The Organisation of a Process Passage; Steps to Write a Process Passage
Day 6: Report Writing Practice
Day 7: Essay Writing – Task 2 (An Introduction to Essay Writing; Task Requirements; Skills for Essay Writing
Day 8: Opinion and Balanced-Argument (Opinion Essays; Balanced-Argument Essays)
Day 9: Discussion Essays
Day 10: Enumerative Essays
Day 11: Skills for Argument Essay Writing
Day 12: Sample Essays
Day 13: Essay Writing Practice
Day 14: Countdown to the Test (useful statements, writing practices)
Day 15: Sample Tests
- IELTS Interactive self-study: 200 Advanced Vocabulary Questions (Ebook)
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Test in July, 2016 & Sample Essay
- IELTS Reading Practice Test 26 with Answers
- Collins Writing For IELTS by Anneli Williams (Ebook)
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests from June to December 2016 & Model Essays (Updating)
Take this 15-day practice IELTS Writing Challenge with us!
The first day will be tomorrow (1st April, 2016). Let’s come back tomorrow for the very first day to practice IELTS Writing to achieve a 7.0+ for IELTS.
For Ebook to practice IELTS Writing in 15 days, you can download here:
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Practice Test 34 (Task 1 & 2) & Sample Answers - January 10, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Test (Task 1, 2) in January 2017 & Model Essays - January 10, 2017
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Hometown & Sample Answers - January 9, 2017