44.Describe someone you know who recently moved to new accommodation.
- IELTS Cue Card Sample 83 – Topic: Describe A Movie You Recently Watched
- 55 NEW IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics for IELTS Exam (September – December, 2016) & Band 8.0 Sample Answers
- IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topic: A Special Meal & Model Answers
- IELTS Cue Card Sample 75 – Topic: Describe a Game/ Sport
- IELTS CUE CARD 56 – TOPIC: A CHARACTER IN A MOVIE/TV PROGRAM
You should say:
who he or she is
what kind of accommodation they moved to
and explain why they moved.
Speaking of a person who moves to a new accommodation, I just think of my friend Linda. Her neighbor frequently played his music excessively loud, which rattles the change off her coffee table. She spoke to him repeatedly and he always turns it down to merely loud. But then turns it back up within the hour.She said she couldn’t stand her downstairs neighbor any more so she changed her living place. Now her new neighbors are about 70 years old and they are very quiet. She stays at college most of the time. They don’t have anything in common and just say “hi” when they meet.
The new accommodation she moves to is in a suburb. Linda has to drive 20 minutes to go to the grocery store. But she doesn’t mind it because she can live in a bigger than before. When she looks out of the window, she can see the flowers and cute birds flying in the sky. The only thing should be improved of her new accommodation is the blue-color stars all over the walls. Although they glow in the dark, during the day they make her feel depressed. Therefore, she plans to add some posters on them.
45.Describe a leader who you admire.
You should say:
who this person is
what this person does (as a leader)
how he or she became a leader
how you know about this person (or, how you personally know this
and explain explain why you admire this leader (= explain how (or why) this
leader’s qualities impress you)
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Vocabulary: The News Media (The News, Newspapers and Magazines) - August 30, 2017
- Get IELTS Band 9 In Writing Task 1 Data Charts and Graphs (Ebook) - August 29, 2017
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 – Process & Sample Answers - August 2, 2017