You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Argumentative Essay of Band 8.5 – Topic: Health
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Discursive Essay of Band 8.0 – Topic: Health
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Argumentative Essay of Band 8.5– Topic: Illness and Disease
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests from June to December 2016 & Model Essays (Updating)
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Test in November 2016 & Model Essay
Write about the following topic:
Some people choose to eat no meat or fish. They believe that this is not only better for their own health but also benefits the world as a whole.
Discuss this view and give your own opinion.
Write at least 250 words.
MODEL ESSAY 01:
Nowadays people are free to make a lot of options related to food. Some of them argue that eating meat or fish have fundamentaly beneficial influence on our planet and own life, while many others contend that it has a detrimentaly effect as well. To my view of thinking, meat and fish are one of most important material for our normal health condition, due to this it is harmful to refuse it absolutely.
Firtly, meat and fish provide a lot of useful vitamins. It is extremely necessary for our normal vital processes such us growing or maturing. Lacf of this material causes serious disabilities. Moreover, the amount of fish and animal should be regulated due to the shortage of feed in the water and earth which is needed.
From the other side, the destruction of fish and animal could cause a disappearance of specific species. For instance, there are a lot of special species of fish that are written into a red book but still killing ilegally. This negalive asspect provide harmful acquitances which should be solved globally.
In my opinion, people should not refuse it totally because it make negative influence on their health. I convinced that this problem could be solved by smaller quantity of meat and fish. This sollution guarantees a smaller request of these products and positive effect on balance of living organisms on earth.
Taking these points into consideration, I would like to say that there some advantages and disadvantages bought by eating meat and fish. However, in my opinion, the supply of this product should be regulated very carefully saving the balance of these organisms, but nobody should refuse this material wholly due to useful materials which are taken.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests from June to December 2016 & Model Essays (Updating) - November 24, 2016
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Test in November 2016 & Model Essay - November 23, 2016
- IELTS Writing Actual Test in July 2016 & Band 8.0+ Sample Argumentative Essay - November 17, 2016