ACHIEVE IELTS ACADEMIC WRITING SUCCESS is a complete study guide for IELTS academic essay writing. The book provides 35 writing questions, model answers to every question, and helpful lessons and exercises to help students improve their writing that are specific to the IELTS academic writing test.
ACHIEVE IELTS ACADEMIC WRITING SUCCESS provides 16 academic Task One questions and 16 academic Task Two questions*. Each question is followed by a helpful explanation about a specific aspect of IELTS writing. And each question is also followed by an exercise that will help you practice the skills you need to improve your IELTS writing score. In addition, each question in this book is followed by a complete model answer; these model answers will show you 1) how to craft an excellent essay, 2) how the points outlined in the lessons and exercises can be used to improve your IELTS essay writing skills.
- Cambridge IELTS 12 Academic Student’s Book with Answers with Audio
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (February – May 2017)
- Achieve IELTS Practice Test by Anthea Bazin & Elaine Boyd (Ebook & Audio)
- Idioms Organiser: Organised By Metaphor, Topic, And Key Word – Jon Wright
- 101 Helpful Hints For IELTS Academic Module: Practice Tests And Hints For IELTS.
In Part 3 of the book, the book shows how IELTS essays are evaluated, using some of students’ essays to point out some of the strengths and weaknesses of the writing, and offering guidance towards improving the essays. the author also provides sample answers to several of these essay questions, so you can compare a lower band essay with an improved, higher band essay.
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE:
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
- Snug As A Bug In A Rug – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 3, 2017