Appetite – Word Of The Day For IELTS Speaking And Writing
Appetite: (Noun) /ˈapɪtʌɪt/
a desire for food
Craving, Demand, Hunger
With adjective: healthy/ insatiable/ voracious appetite
With verb: feed/ increase/ lose/ satisfy/ whet/ whetted appetite
For IELTS Speaking:.
“The chicks need round the clock attention, and have developed very healthy appetites”
“Seaside entrepreneurs had been feeding this appetite, building this market, for several generations already.”
For IELTS Writing:
“Their observations concerning the insatiable appetite for immediate team success from the age of eight are so relevant.”
Match these words and phrases with word below : vital, trigger, appetite, portions, dietitians, moderate, eliminate, skipping, curb, allergy.
- very important _____________
- food scientists _____________
- neither small nor large __________
- servings ________________
- missing out on _____________
- limit _____________
- desire to eat _______________
- totally remove _____________
- a condition that causes illness if you eat certain foods __________
- activate _____________
Check out Vocabulary for IELTS Speaking & Writing on IELTS Material website to improve your vocabulary for IELTS and get a high score in IELTS.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- Impeccable – Word Of The Day For IELTS - December 11, 2016
- Garnish – Word Of The Day For IELST - December 10, 2016
- Hit The Nail Right On The Head – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - December 10, 2016