Appetite – Word Of The Day For IELTS Speaking And Writing
Appetite: (Noun) /ˈapɪtʌɪt/
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: problem
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: person
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: occasion
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: memory
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: luck
a desire for food
Craving, Demand, Hunger
With adjective: healthy/ insatiable/ voracious appetite
With verb: feed/ increase/ lose/ satisfy/ whet/ whetted appetite
For IELTS Speaking:.
“The chicks need round the clock attention, and have developed very healthy appetites”
“Seaside entrepreneurs had been feeding this appetite, building this market, for several generations already.”
For IELTS Writing:
“Their observations concerning the insatiable appetite for immediate team success from the age of eight are so relevant.”
Match these words and phrases with word below : vital, trigger, appetite, portions, dietitians, moderate, eliminate, skipping, curb, allergy.
- very important _____________
- food scientists _____________
- neither small nor large __________
- servings ________________
- missing out on _____________
- limit _____________
- desire to eat _______________
- totally remove _____________
- a condition that causes illness if you eat certain foods __________
- activate _____________
Check out Vocabulary for IELTS Speaking & Writing on IELTS Material website to improve your vocabulary for IELTS and get a high score in IELTS.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
- Snug As A Bug In A Rug – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 3, 2017