Be No Spring Chicken – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking.
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Authority and control
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Fear and Frustration
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Health, illness, and death
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Deception
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Starting and stopping
is not young anymore
” Henry’s grandmother really loves dancing although she is no spring chicken.“
” My father try to become a rapper although he is no spring chicken.”
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
“She loves windsurfing and paragliding, even though she’s ______________.”
A. no spring chicken.
B. upset the applecart.
C. raise our game.
D. tough it out.
- Describe the old person that you are very close to. Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– Who the person is
– What he or she looks like
– What you usually do with him or her
And explain why you are very close to him or her.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- English Collocations in Use – Intermediate (Ebook) - May 26, 2017
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017