Bear Fruit – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking.
- Common Idioms to Improve Your IELTS Score – Topic : Knowledge and understanding
- Bring Something To Bear – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS
- Be Out Of Element – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking & Writing
- Live And Breathe Something – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS
- Delusions Of Grandeur – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking & Writing
produce a positive result
“At least, our work is bearing fruit.”
“The best way for me to relax is jogging. I usually go jogging every early morning. It helps me to bear fruit very well. “
“After a long exhausted week, my father prefer to play tennis which could help him bear fruit. “
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
“Listening to music on the comfy chair is so therapeutic because it is __________ “
A. on a knife of edge.
B. bearing fruit.
C. having egg on his face.
D. at a push .
- Describe a free-time activity that you like to do after you have finished your work or study. Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– What you do
– Where you do it
– Who you do it with
– And explain why you like to do this activity.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
- Snug As A Bug In A Rug – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 3, 2017