Cambridge IELTS 12 contains four authentic IELTS examination papers from Cambridge English Language Assessment, providing excellent exam practice.
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 12) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio
- Barron’s Writing for the IELTS (Ebook)
- English Collocations in Use – Intermediate (Ebook)
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (June – August 2017) & Suggested Answers (Ebook)
- IELTS Advantage: Listening & Speaking Skills (Ebook & Audio)
The Student’s Book with answers allows students to familiarise themselves with IELTS and to practise examination techniques using authentic tests. It contains four complete tests for Academic candidates. An introduction to these modules is included in the book, together with an explanation of the scoring system used by Cambridge English Language Assessment. There is a comprehensive section of answers and tapescripts at the back of the book. Audio CDs containing the material for the Listening Tests, and a Student’s Book with answers with downloadable Audio are sold separately.
- Contains four complete tests for either Academic or General Training candidates.
- Includes a comprehensive section of tapescripts and answers, including models and samples for all the Writing tasks, making it suitable for students working partly or entirely on their own.
- Contains a helpful introduction outlining the IELTS format and its scoring, ensuring that students and teachers have a thorough understanding of what is involved in the exam.
Test 5 10
Test 6 30
Test 7 53
Test 8 74
Listening & Reading Answer Keys 116
Sample answers for Writing tasks 124
Sample Answer Sheets 132
Download Cambridge IELTS 12
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: TV or Book & Band 8.0 Sample - June 19, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Career & Sample Essay - June 17, 2017
- IELTS Writing Test in June 2017 & Band 9.0 Sample Essays - June 15, 2017