Free Download Cambridge IELTS Books Series 1-9 from Mediafire.com
“Cambridge IELTS Collection (1-9) Cambridge ESOL Intermediate, Upper-intermediate, Advanced Including in the package: Cambridge IELTS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Student’s Book with Answers This collection of practice material for the International English Language Testing system (IELTS) has been specially prepared for publication by the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate. It provides students with an excellent opportunity to familiarize themselves with IELTS and to practice examination techniques using authentic test material. Cambridge IELTS contains complete tests for Academic candidates, plus extra Reading and Writing modules for General Training candidates. The book includes an introduction to these different modules together with an explanation of the scoring system used by Cambridge ESOL. The inclusion of a comprehensive section of answers and tapescripts means that the material is ideal for students working partly or entirely on their own. The cassettes contain material for the listening paper in the same timed format as the exam.
- The Official Cambridge Guide To IELTS (Ebook + CD)
- Idioms Organiser: Organised By Metaphor, Topic, And Key Word – Jon Wright
- 101 Helpful Hints For IELTS Academic Module: Practice Tests And Hints For IELTS.
- IELTS Task 2 How To Write At A Band 9 Level Ebook – Ryan T. Higgins
- IELTS Interactive self-study: 200 Advanced Vocabulary Questions (Ebook)
* Contains complete tests, plus extra Reading and Writing modules for General Training candidates providing ample exam practice for both Academic and General Training candidates.
* Includes a comprehensive section of tapescripts and answers, including models and samples for all the Writing tasks. This makes it suitable for students working partly or entirely on their own.
* Contains a helpful introduction outlining the IELTS format and its scoring ensuring students and teachers have a thorough understanding of what the exam is all about. All books are in PAPERPACKS and it is supplied with Physical Media (CD/ DVD)”
The Cambridge IELTS Books series 1 through to 9 are excellent resources to help you have some real practice for the IELTS test.
The books are excellent for exam practice as each book contains four authentic past IELTS examination papers from Cambridge ESOL.
There are answer keys included and the listening CDs.
There are a total for four complete tests for those taking the academic part of the exam plus extra reading and writing modules for IELTS General Training.
The books also explain the scoring system. Also useful is the fact that the books have the full transcripts of the listening texts.
The books also have some Band 8.0+ model answers with band scores for IELTS writing tests (with explanations of why the writing got the score that it did) for some tests.
Note though that the books DO NOT provide methods or teaching. They are just practice materials.
The Cambridge Books listed below are all the Self-study Pack versions with student’s Book with answers and 2 Audio CDs.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Task 2 – Topic: Education & Band 8.0 Sample Argumentative Essay - December 7, 2016
- Ten food idioms that are right under your nose to help score Band 8.0+ - December 6, 2016
- IELTS Writing Actual Tests (Task 2) in 2015 & Model Essays - December 5, 2016