Done To A Turn – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking.
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Authority and control
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Fear and Frustration
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Health, illness, and death
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Deception
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Starting and stopping
“This restaurant is one of the best places for a family dinner. The food is done to a turn.“
“The beef was done to a turn.“
“These steaks are so flavorful and have been done to a turn.“
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
“The meat is delicious. It is _____________.”
A. done to a turn.
B. second-class citizens.
C. public enemy number one .
D. the silent majority.
- Describe the first time you ate something. Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– What it was
– Where you took it
– Who you ate with
And did you like it and why
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- English Collocations in Use – Intermediate (Ebook) - May 26, 2017
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017