Done To A Turn – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking.
- Common Idioms to Improve Your IELTS Score – Topic : Knowledge and understanding
- Bring Something To Bear – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS
- Be Out Of Element – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking & Writing
- Live And Breathe Something – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS
- Delusions Of Grandeur – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking & Writing
“This restaurant is one of the best places for a family dinner. The food is done to a turn.“
“The beef was done to a turn.“
“These steaks are so flavorful and have been done to a turn.“
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
“The meat is delicious. It is _____________.”
A. done to a turn.
B. second-class citizens.
C. public enemy number one .
D. the silent majority.
- Describe the first time you ate something. Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– What it was
– Where you took it
– Who you ate with
And did you like it and why
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
- Snug As A Bug In A Rug – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 3, 2017