Dress To Kill – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking.
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Authority and control
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Fear and Frustration
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Health, illness, and death
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Deception
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Starting and stopping
intentionally wearing clothes to attract attention and admiration
” Selina’s dressed to kill today, isn’t she! I wonder who she’s trying to impress?“
” Wow, look at Sally! She’s really dressed to kill.“
” A person doesn’t go on vacation dressed to kill“
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
” When Joe came to pick Mary up for the movie, he ________________ and carrying a dozen roses.“
A. have her name in lights
B. castles in the air
C. dressed to kill
D. runs in the family
- Describe a wedding you have attended. Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– When it happened
– Who you went with
– What you did in this wedding
And explain why you liked it or didn’t like it
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- English Collocations in Use – Intermediate (Ebook) - May 26, 2017
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017