Check out English Collocations in Use: Advanced Edition.
Be careful because this book can make you sound like a native speaker!
- Oxford Collocations Dictionary for Students of English (Ebook)
- Collins Vocabulary For IELTS by Anneli Williams (Ebook)
- Cambridge Grammar And Vocabulary For Advanced (Ebook & Audio)
- Collocations For IELTS Writing Task 2 – Topic: The Environment
- Cambridge English Vocabulary in Use Advanced with Answers (Ebook)
- Include 60 lessons, each contains 2 pages for the theory and practice exercises.
- Approximately 1500 collocations in the concrete context, using table, graph, passages and short conversations
- A summary of collocations at the end of the books with clear explanation and answers.
- Methods for learning Collocations and how to avoid common mistakes when using collocations in speaking and writing
- Framework of the book:
– Learning about collocations
– Grammatical aspects of collocation
– Topics: Travel and the environment
– Topics: People and relationships
– Topics: Leisure and lifestyle
– Topics: Work and study
– Topics: Society and Institutions
– Basic concepts
Free Download here:
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Practice Test 34 (Task 1 & 2) & Sample Answers - January 10, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Test (Task 1, 2) in January 2017 & Model Essays - January 10, 2017
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Hometown & Sample Answers - January 9, 2017