English Grammar in Use Fourth Edition is the world’s best-selling self-study grammar book for learners of English, written by Raymond Murphy.
It has a fresh, appealing new design and clear layout, with revised and updated examples, but retains all the key features of clarity and accessibility that have made the book popular with millions of learners and teachers around the world.
- A self-study reference and practice book for intermediate and more advanced learners of English, covering all areas of language which students at this level find difficult, this substantially revised and updated book retains the clarity, simplicity and accessibility of the first edition, adding to it new and redesigned units and appendices, modified right-hand page exercises and additional exercises.
- Easy to use: 136 two-page units combine clear, accurate language presentation on left-hand pages with thorough, varied practice on facing pages. New additional exercises offer further practice of grammar points from different groups of units.
- Designed for self-study: learners choose and study problematic areas with the help of a new study guide. Key section contains answers to all exercises and the study guide. Appendices deal with irregular verbs, tense formation, modals, spelling, short forms and American English.
Free Download This Book
Book & CD ROM:
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
- 5 Star
- 4 Star
- 3 Star
- 2 Star
- 1 Star
By K. Bohme
It it was amazing
The whole series, English grammar in use, books published by Cambridge university are the most worthy books for the people who are not English native-speaker.
You can find any grammatical point in this magic book! and the point is all in a simple way to understand! every one can perceive it!
By Chozen Pazoki
I use this constantly with my students! Great exercises and clear explanations. Perfect for ESL / EFL teachers.
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- Word of the Year 2016 - November 29, 2016
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests from June to December 2016 & Model Essays (Updating) - November 24, 2016
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Test in November 2016 & Model Essay - November 23, 2016