Fabricate – Word Of The Day For IELTS Speaking And Writing
Fabricate: (Verb) /ˈfæbrɪkeɪt/
to invent a story, piece of information etc in order to deceive someone
Assemble, Concoct, Construct, Make up
For IELTS Speaking:.
“The police were accused of fabricating evidence.”
“At their small workshop, they fabricate parts for jet engines.”
For IELTS Writing:
“Officials were accused of fabricating the evidence that was given at the trial.”
Match the word below to complete these sentences.
religious, fabulous, limp, fabricated, fanfare, postnatal.
- For $ 239, you and your Valentine are treated to the same ……………. dinner, and overnight accommodations
- The woman said she ……………….. her testimony because she thought she was going to get a $10,000 reward.
- How we see it is affected by our culture and ……………… faith
- With great ………….., the first players in the United States were sold in 1983.
- He studies the little dark face and massages a …………… hand until the fingers curl around his own.
- It may be that you have a form of …………….. depression that needs treatment.
Check out Vocabulary for IELTS Speaking & Writing on IELTS Material website to improve your vocabulary for IELTS and get a high score in IELTS.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- Fatality – Word Of The Day For IELTS - November 24, 2016
- IELTS Listening Practice Test 110 - November 23, 2016
- IELTS Vocabulary Booster Ebook – Artur Krotkov & Nadin Miles - November 23, 2016