Focus on Academic SKills for IELTS Student Book with CD 1st Edition by
Focus on Academic Skills for IELTS is the ideal companion to Focus on IELTS Coursebook, providing further thematically-linked practice for each unit. It can also be used on its own for self-study or as a short intensive IELTS course.
– Detailed information about the exam
– Guided practice for all four skills in each of the ten modules
– Language input for speaking and writing
– Hints and tips to help with special areas of difficulty
– Language review at the end of each module, focussing on key academic language
– Five self-check progress tests recycling key language and skills in new contexts.
– Guidance on assessing your writing
– Ideas for speaking and writing about the topics in reading and listening texts
– Tips on how to improve your performance in all four skills
– Detailed answer key and tapescripts
- Achieve IELTS Practice Test by Anthea Bazin & Elaine Boyd (Ebook & Audio)
- Idioms Organiser: Organised By Metaphor, Topic, And Key Word – Jon Wright
- 101 Helpful Hints For IELTS Academic Module: Practice Tests And Hints For IELTS.
- Collins Writing For IELTS by Anneli Williams (Ebook)
- IELTS Task 2 How To Write At A Band 9 Level Ebook – Ryan T. Higgins
Free Download Book + CD Focus on Academic Skills for IELTS Here:
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Practice Test 34 (Task 1 & 2) & Sample Answers - January 10, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Test (Task 1, 2) in January 2017 & Model Essays - January 10, 2017
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Hometown & Sample Answers - January 9, 2017