Go Out Like A Light – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking.
- Common Idioms to Improve Your IELTS Score – Topic : Knowledge and understanding
- Bring Something To Bear – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS
- Be Out Of Element – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking & Writing
- Live And Breathe Something – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS
- Delusions Of Grandeur – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking & Writing
fell asleep very quickly
“After a long working day, I came home and went out like a light as soon as possible.”
“Some elderly people cannot go out like a light like children, they have been suffered from insomnia.”
“When she finished my work before a deadline, she went out like a light as soon as she went to bed.”
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
“The little boy _______________ as soons as he went to bed “
A. done to a turn.
B. went out like a light.
C. public enemy number one .
D. the silent majority.
- Describe the first thing you want to do after you finished your work or study. Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– What it is
– How you do it
– How you feel when you do it
And explain why you want to do it
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
- Snug As A Bug In A Rug – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 3, 2017