Cut Class – Idiom of the Day for IELTS Speaking
to skip a school class | not go to school without excuse
- . she more than 4 times, she
- My friend decided to cut class for 4 days to go to France with her parent.
B. Complete the following sentences by filling in the appropriate idioms.
| bookworm cut class catch up to
learned by heart as easy as ABC
1. My sister is a __________ and reads at least 5 books a day.
2. My friend decided to __________in order to attend her sister’s birthday party.
3. Teacher Dim says she _________ all of the songs _________.
4. Navigating the computer is _________ for the children.
5. She was absent for a month so she needs to _________the rest of the class.
B. Make sentences using the learned idiom & write it down in the comment box below
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Test in April 2017 & Band 8.5 Sample Answers - May 12, 2017
- IELTS Cue Card Sample 103 – Topic: A special meal you have had - May 12, 2017
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 – Pie Charts & Band 8.5 Model Answers - May 11, 2017