IELTS Advantage: Speaking & Listening Skills is a comprehensive resource designed for all IELTS candidates who want to achieve a score of 6.5 or higher in the Speaking and Listening modules. IELTS learners are guided step-by-step through the different stages of the speaking and listening modules, using lively material covering a wide range of the topics that are likely to occur in the IELTS examination.
- Improve Your IELTS Listening & Speaking Skills (Ebook & CDs)
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (June – August 2017) & Suggested Answers (Ebook)
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (February – May 2017)
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (October 2016 – January 2017)
- 15 Days’ Practice for IELTS Listening (Ebook & Audio)
The book is divided into 2 sections: Speaking & Listening
With regard to Speaking section, it has 5 main features:
- Grammar, vocabulary, collocations and expressions relating to the common themes and topics featured in the Speaking test.
- Format explanations and exam tips to help you predict and prepare for the Speaking test.
- Exam skills and strategies for the Speaking test
- Audio examples on the accompanying CD of model Speaking tests.
- Plentiful opportunities to practice speaking in the format of the Speaking test
The content of the Listening section has 3 main features:
- Format explanations and exam tips to help you predict and prepare for the Listening test
- Development of strategies for listening and extracting the information necessary to answer the questions
- Listening practice material based on the accompanying CD
Organization of the book
Unit 1 and 2: These focus on Speaking Part 1. In this part of the Speaking test, the examiner asks the candidate questions about familiar topics relating to his/her life.
Unit 3 to 7: These have an introductory section based on Speaking Part 1, followed by the main focus on Speaking Part 2 and 3. In these parts of the test, the candidate prepares and delivers a short talk (Part 2), then discusses related topics further with the examiner (Part 3).
Unit 8 and 9: Listening
How to get the ebook & audio?
You can click the buttons below to get it to your computer/laptop or leave your email in the comment section to receive it via email.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 – Process & Sample Answers - August 2, 2017
- IELTS Writing Actual Tests in 2013 & Band 8.0+ Sample Essays - August 1, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic & Questions: Friends & Band 8.0+ Sample - July 29, 2017