IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topic:
Describe what you think would be the perfect job for you.
You should say:
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topic in 2017 – Describe a café you enjoy/have been to
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topic in 2017 – Describe a shop just opened in your hometown
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topic in 2017 – Describe a time you were not allowed to use mobile phone
- Describe a well-paid job you would like to do/you will be good at in the future
- IELTS Speaking Part I & II Topic in 2017 – Describe a quiet place you like
- What job it would be
- What you would do in this job
- And explain why you think this would be the perfect job for you
Being a girl living in my 20s, I strongly believe that I should choose a right path for my career. In my opinion, a good career is not only a job that can offer me a good income to afford my living, but is enjoyable as well. That’s why I think a job in Marketing field will suit me well.
I had spent a great amount of time on defining my strengths and weaknesses as well as asking for advice from other people. After that, I came to a conclusion that my outstanding skill is writing which I have an inborn talent for. Since I was at the age of 8, I was found out to be gifted in Literature by my teachers. They contributed a lot to developing my set of skills. During years of study majoring in literature, I was often considered to be among the best students. Along with my writing skills, I think I will utilize my analytic skills and creativity which I acquired after years of studying at my university to dig into customer’s behaviors, then, develop a good campaign to get more customers for our company.
Additionally, I am strongly passionate about Marketing. Therefore, I began to work in this field quite early, since I was a freshman. Those working experience provide me basic knowledge and skills of Marketing as well as strengthen my belief that this job would suit me.
Even though I have gained a lot of experience and knowledge of Marketing and I am currently working in Marketing department of Fast-moving Consumer Good company, I still have a long way to go before knowing it inside out. I also hope that I can be good enough to get some promotion in near future.
- Come to a conclusion: to reach a decision.
Ex: We talked for a long time but never came to any conclusion.
- Outstanding: clearly very much better than what is usual:
Ex: It’s an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Inborn talent (phrase) existing from the time someone is born | natural or instinctive
Ex: I have an inborn talent for singing
- Acquire/pick up a skill (phrase)
- Dig into: try to understand more about something
Ex: As digging more into Math, I gradually fall in love with this subject
- Utilize: to use something in an effective way:
Ex: The vitamins come in a form that is easily utilized by the body.
- A long way to go (phrase) to need to do a lot more before you are successful
Ex: I still have a long way to go before fulfilling my dream to become a yoga teacher.
- Know inside out (phrase) master something, know something well
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Expert (see all)
- IELTS Cue Card Sample 107 – Topic: Describe a time you were friendly to someone you didn’t like - September 8, 2017
- IELTS Cue Card Sample 106 – Topic: Describe a restaurant you like(to go to)/ that impresses you. - September 6, 2017
- IELTS Cue Card Sample 132 Topic: A positive experience when you were a teenager - June 7, 2017