IELTS Speaking Part 2
Describe a program or app in your computer or phones
You should say:
What the app/program is
When, where you found it
How you use it
and how you feel about it
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topic in 2017 – Describe a café you enjoy/have been to
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topic in 2017 – Describe a shop just opened in your hometown
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topic in 2017 – Describe a time you were not allowed to use mobile phone
- Describe a well-paid job you would like to do/you will be good at in the future
- IELTS Speaking Part I & II Topic in 2017 – Describe a quiet place you like
Well there is one app in my smart phone that I take advantage of it on a daily basis. It called Health Mate built to help people track sporting and fitness activities. I got this app 5 months ago, and actually was recommended by my intimate friend who used it first. After a long day of hard work, I will do a series of physical exercises with my phone and the app will track all my progress and save my result.
Since I have this app, I can gain weight loss and enjoy a better health. In addition, what makes the app so useful is that not only it has physical exercises for me, but it also is a source of motivation and inspiration for me to insist. You know, doing workouts everyday is quite tedious, and the app will remind me to continue my plan at the appropriate time. Besides, all my results will be shared in social network, which will attract my friends to encourage me, too. By dint of it, I can enhance physical and mental health and can be always in a good mood to come up with great ideas when I study at school.
This app requires a lot of practical functions and especially I can have a golden chance to socialize with more partners who want to enjoy a better life like me.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS WRITING TASK 1 IN 2017 WITH SAMPLE ANSWERS - November 29, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Aging Population & Model Answers - November 29, 2017
- IELTS Writing Actual Test in November 2017 & Model Answers - November 25, 2017