IELTS Express: Upper Intermediate Coursebook (Exam Essentials)
IELTS Express is a two-level preparation course for students at Intermediate (4-5.5) and Upper-intermediate (5.5-7) levels. IELTS-type tasks, with practice activities, provide students with the key skills, language, and confidence needed for exam success. Both books are an ideal choice for short preparationcourses of 30-40 hours and can easily be extended for courses up to 90 hours.
• Focuses exclusively on preparing learners for the Academic modules
• 8 units- 2 skills per unit (Reading + Speaking/ Listening + Writing)
• Book 1 and 2 integrated
• Each unit builds to an exam task
• Independent skills sections
• Designed for short and long courses
• Written by full-time IELTS teachers
• All task types are covered
- IELTS Express Intermediate CourseBook (Ebook+Audio)
- Achieve IELTS Practice Test by Anthea Bazin & Elaine Boyd (Ebook & Audio)
- Idioms Organiser: Organised By Metaphor, Topic, And Key Word – Jon Wright
- 101 Helpful Hints For IELTS Academic Module: Practice Tests And Hints For IELTS.
- Collins Writing For IELTS by Anneli Williams (Ebook)
IELTS Express is developed for students preparing to take the IELTS exam anywhere in the world. IELTS Express is a two-level series.
IELTS Express Intermediate (4-5.5) provides comprehensive preparation for both the Academic and General Training modules.
IELTS Express Upper-intermediate focuses exclusively on preparing learners for the Academic module. Extensive support materials are available for both the student and the teacher.
Free Download “IELTS Express: Upper Intermediate Coursebook” book + Audio
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Practice Test 34 (Task 1 & 2) & Sample Answers - January 10, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Test (Task 1, 2) in January 2017 & Model Essays - January 10, 2017
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Hometown & Sample Answers - January 9, 2017