This book will help you prepare for the Academic version of the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) exam.
The main aim of this course is to help you gel at high an Overal Band Score as possible.
- Achieve IELTS Practice Test by Anthea Bazin & Elaine Boyd (Ebook & Audio)
- Collins Writing For IELTS by Anneli Williams (Ebook)
- IELTS Interactive self-study: 200 Advanced Vocabulary Questions (Ebook)
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (October 2016 – January 2017)
- 18 IELTS Preparation Videos from British Council
The Overall Band Score is the number (from 0 to 9) that you get on your Test Results Form after the exam.
To achieve this, our aims are to:
• help you develop the skills you need to improve your listening, reading, writing and speaking
• give you information and advice about the IELTS exam
• give you practice with IELTS exam tasks
• develop your grammar and vocabulary
The Student’s Book has eight units, which increase in difficulty as the book progresses. Each unit focuses on a different topic. These are topics that often appear in the IELTS exam.
Each unit starts with a section developing reading skills. Then we focus on listening skills. Then speaking skills. Then writing skills.
The unit finishes with an Exam Practice section, where you can practise the skills you’ve developed in the unit by doing IELTS exam tasks.
In the skills sections of each unit, the IELTS Skid Spot provides useful advice on key language and exam skills and the Wordbank focuses on useful vocabulary.
In the speaking and writing sections, the Grammar bank focuses on grammar that’s useful for speaking and writing,
In the Exam Practice sections, the IELTS Skill Spot provides tips on what to do – and what not to do – In the exam.
Students and classes work at different speeds, and have particular needs, but we think each unit of the Student’s Book should take approximately five hours to complete.
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE:
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- English Collocations in Use – Intermediate (Ebook) - May 26, 2017
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017