The more English words you know, the higher your IELTS Score can be. IELTS Interactive self-study: 200 Advanced Vocabulary Questions/ Book 2 is a simple but powerful method for vocabulary expansion.
If you are preparing for the IELTS test, studying advanced vocabulary is absolutely essential to get the maximum score. Knowing hundreds of “tough” words will greatly improve your reading and listening comprehension, as well as help you write and speak much more accurately and fluently.
- 15 Days’ Practice for IELTS Writing for both Academic and General Training
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (October 2016 – January 2017)
- 18 IELTS Preparation Videos from British Council
- Collins Speaking For IELTS by Karen Kovacs (Ebook & Audio)
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests from June to December 2016 & Model Essays (Updating)
IELTS Interactive self-study: 200 Advanced Vocabulary Questions/ Book 2 can help you in a way no other ordinary book can. It is ideal for self-study; whenever you want, wherever you are. You answer vocabulary questions and you receive feedback right away. It’s as if you have a private English Tutor on the spot; telling you what you did right or wrong, explaining the mistakes again and again.
After completing the exercises in this unique eBook, you wall have mastered hundreds of advanced words and word combinations quickly and easily. You will also practise your dictionary skills and learn how to use the free Kindle dictionary so you can delve deeper into the meaning and usage of a word. This eBook is very convenient; you can download it simultaneously to your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet, thanks to the free Kindle applications.
Each page contains a multiple-choice question
Read the question and the four possible answers carefully.
Try to select the key word that best completes the sentence.
For additional help, there is a synonym of the missing word at the end of the sentence.
Use the dictionary that you have to learn more about the meaning and usage of unknown words.
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- IELTS Interactive self-study: 200 Advanced Vocabulary Questions (Ebook) - November 28, 2016
- Wear Heart On Sleeve – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - November 28, 2016
- Drown – Word Of The Day For IELTS - November 28, 2016