|Choose the correct letter, A-C
Whose idea was it to hold the party?
A. Fred’s B. A few close friends C. Mary’s
Choose the correct letter, A-C
How much time do Mary and Fred have to prepare everything for the party?
A. About four hours
B. Two hours
C. About three hours
Questions 2 and 3
Answer the questions. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
2. Where did Fred leave the list of things to do?_______________________ 3. What time did Jim say he would arrive at Fred’s house?______________________
Choose the correct letter, A-C
How much wine will Mary buy?
A. 15 bottles of red and IS white
B. 15 white and 35 red
C. 25 red and 15 white
On the map below, choose the letter representing the liquor store. Note: S means ‘supermarket’
Answer the question. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
Where are the glasses that Sally borrowed? __________________
Question 7 and 8
Choose two letter, A-E
The meat for the barbecue are flavoured with ________________.
Question 9 and 10
Answer the questions. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
9. Apart from French bread, what is another thing that Mary will buy?_____________
10. What will she carry it/them in?______________
Answer the questions. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WOJiDS AND A NUMBER for each answer.
11. What is the name of the college?__________________
12. When was the college founded?_____________________
Questions 13 and 14
Choose TWO letters, A-E.
Why did the school move out of London?
A. The surroundings had become unpleasant
B. It was given some cheap land in east England.
C. An English millionaire gave the school 65 million pounds.
D. The Second World War started
E. Sir Gifford Reads gave the school a big sum of money to move.
Answer the following question. Write A NUMBER.
What year did the school open in cast England?______________
Choose the correct letter, A -C
In 1858, the school had_________________.
A. just female students
B. just male students
C. both male and female students
Complete the following sentences. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
In fact, the school is very famous for its 17.__________________.The 18. ______________, used to say, A 19_____________ in a healthy body’
Choose the correct letter, A-C.
What team sports does Mr Thomas say are played at the school?
A. Rugby, soccer, and American football
B. Basketball and water poto
C. Soccer and cricket
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Task 1 in September 2016 & Sample Answer - October 23, 2016
- Advanced Grammar for IELTS: Gradable & Ungradable Adjectives - October 10, 2016
- Advanced Grammar for IELTS: Common Adverb+Adjective Collocations - October 9, 2016