IELTS On Track is a NEW set of IELTS Test practice material suitable for self-study, IELTS preparation classes and further education training.
IELTS On Track has over 200 pages packed with practice tests and test preparation activities, including two complete interviews for the revised IELTS Speaking Test.
- Cambridge IELTS 12 Academic Student’s Book with Answers with Audio
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (February – May 2017)
- Achieve IELTS Practice Test by Anthea Bazin & Elaine Boyd (Ebook & Audio)
- Idioms Organiser: Organised By Metaphor, Topic, And Key Word – Jon Wright
- 101 Helpful Hints For IELTS Academic Module: Practice Tests And Hints For IELTS.
Professor Stephen Slater is a key Cambridge University Press English Language Teaching international author, and along with the team of authors brings to the book extensive international experience in IELTS candidate preparation, test materials writing and IELTS assessment.
This book offers IELTS and English for Academic Purposes practice material for self-study and class use. It includes 2 complete interviews with practice activities for the new IELTS Speaking Test as well as 6 Academic Reading and Writing Tests and 4 IELTS Listening Tests. The book and CDs also provide test preparation for Speaking and Writing, ‘Fast Track’ strategy sections for each subtest, transcripts of all the recorded material, answers and answer sheet guidance. This latest version has a ‘one-stop’ section called, ‘Quick Guide to a higher IELTS test score’.
Free download here: Download (Ebook & Audio)
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
- Snug As A Bug In A Rug – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 3, 2017