Before downloading the Answer Sheet for IELTS Reading Test, please take time to read some basic information about the IELTS Reading.
There are 5 main key elements to remember about the IELT Reading Test as follows:
- Timing: 60 minutes (no extra transfer time)
2. Questions: Include 40 questions
A IELTS reading test can include a wide range of question types as follows:
- Identifying information (True/False/Not Given)
- Matching information
- Matching sentence endings
- Sentence completion
- Summary completion
- Multiple choice
- Identifying writer’s claims (Yes, No, Not Given)
- Note completion
- Short-answer questions
- Flow-chart/table/ completion
- Labeling a diagram
To be well-prepared for IELTS exam, download this important material: IELTS Reading Answer Sheet by clicking here.
To practice IELTS Reading Test online, click here.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Practice Test 34 (Task 1 & 2) & Sample Answers - January 10, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Test (Task 1, 2) in January 2017 & Model Essays - January 10, 2017
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Hometown & Sample Answers - January 9, 2017