The latest ebook: IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (February – May 2017)
Introduction about IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (Ebook)
- Are you taking the IELTS exam by January 2017?
- Do you know how the different parts of the speaking test work?
- Do you require a very high band in IELTS but always fall short in the speaking module?
- Do you know how to analyse the questions, how to structure your answers and how long you should speak for in each part?
- Are you frustrated by the seemingly subjective nature of the IELTS speaking module?
- Can you answer ‘ideas’ questions and ‘opinion’ questions in the way the examiner wants?
- Do you get nervous during an interview and often run out of material to talk about?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this ebook is for you.
- IELTS Cue Card Sample 80 – Topic: An Interesting Neighbor You Like
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Television & Sample Answers
- 18 IELTS Preparation Videos from British Council
- Collins Speaking For IELTS by Karen Kovacs (Ebook & Audio)
- IELTS Speaking Recent Actual Test in January 2017 & Sample Answers
IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (October 2016 – January 2017) (Ebook) is a very useful guide to help thousands of IELTS test-takers achieve a high score in the IELTS Speaking test. It contains 50 Speaking Actual Tests for IELTS candidates who will sit the IELTS test by January 2017.
Even if your English is not perfect, you can transform your IELTS Band score by using this book.
- Furnishes IELTS candidates with 200 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics and Questions; 50 IELTS Cue Cards; and 295 IELTS Speaking Part 3 Questions so that IELTS test takers sitting the test by January 2017 can be well-prepared and confident to deal with the IELTS test.
- Clearly explains the latest types of questions and topics that are asked for all three parts of the IELTS Speaking Test from October 2016 to January 2017.
- Gives step-by-step instructions about how to respond to the different types of questions asked in the test and also for a wide range of topics.
- Provides a wide range of language and structures that can be used to answer different topics and types of questions.
- Provides model answers for all three parts of the test to help you improve your IELTS speaking score
Why should you buy this ebook?
This book will teach you a very large amount of vocabulary of exactly the type that the IELTS examiners want to hear from you in the exam, covering the IELTS Speaking actual topics which appear in the IELTS tests. It is important that you prepare to answer questions on all of these 50 topics because they are all used in the test. In detail, it contains:
- 200 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics and Questions for the IELTS Speaking Sections from October 2016 to January 2017 & Band 9.0 Sample Answers
- 50 IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics for the IELTS Speaking Sections from October 2016 to January 2017 & Band 9.0 Sample Answers
- 50 IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topics with 295 Questions & Band 9.0 Sample Answers
Each topic in this ebook has Band 9.0 Sample Answers, a clear-to-follow definition of each word or phrase, and a further example of how to use these topic words in the Speaking part of the test so that you are ready to use the vocabulary in IELTS Speaking.
This ebook is 100% GUARANTEED to help you score higher in IELTS Speaking (both in IELTS General Training or Academic Module).
How to order IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggest Answers (ebook)?
You can buy this valuable ebook with only $32!
We are celebrating Black Friday now! You can get it now with the discounted price $24 & these FREE Bonuses:
– IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2015, 2016 (Task 2) and Sample Answers (Ebook) – $50 value
– IELTS Speaking Recent Actual Tests (Part 2) in 2015 and Suggested Answers – $40 value
– Top 10 IELTS Books for download
To get the discounted price, please enter COUPON CODE into the form below. The coupon code is FRIDAY08 (this code will only be valid until November 28).
Please note that you can get to try out the Ebook. If you are not totally happy with it, you can get a refund within 3 working days.
You do not need a PayPal account – use a Credit, Debit or Master Card to pay.
Email email@example.com If You’d Like To Pay via Western Union, Bank Transfer or MoneyGram.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Recent Actual Test in Japan – January 2017 & Sample Answers - February 12, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics (February – May 2017) & Sample Answers (Updating) - February 11, 2017
- IELTS Writing Actual Test 43 (Task 1 & 2) & Sample Answers - February 11, 2017