IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic & Questions: Dreams
Q1: Do you remember your dream when you wake up?
No, not really. I mean, when I wake up, I often have no recollection of what happened in my dreams. I just remember disconnected fragments of the dream which don’t really make any sense.
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Toys & Model Answers
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Patience & Model Answers
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Weather & Model Answers
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Fashion & Model Answers
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 (Sep – Dec 2017) – Topic & Questions: Politeness & Band 8.0 Sample
Q2: Do you like hearing others’ dreams?
Yes, I guess. A lot of people are haunted by their dream, and they really just need someone to talk to about it. Some are scared out of
their mind if they see nightmares.
Q3: Do you think dreams will affect life?
Yeah, to a certain extent, I think. Some people are really affected by what they see in their dreams. If they see death or suffering, for example, they may interpret it as an omen, and they often take some precautions like being extra careful on the road. So yeah, I guess dreams do influence our behaviors.
Q4: Do you want to learn more about dreams?
Well, it’s not an area that I take a keen interest in, so I gotta say no. I’m sure dreams can reveal truly fascinating things about our brain
and our cognition, but to be honest, I’m more of an art person, so I prefer to learn about music or culture rather than dreams.
Tip for IELTS Speaking:
If you get a Part 1 topic you are not familiar with, when you answer the questions, you can divert it to another topic.
- Do you want to learn more about dreams?
Well, it’s not an area I take a keen interest in. I’m more of an art person, so I prefer to learn about music or culture rather than dreams.
You can get our IELTS speaking ebook titled “IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (Ebook)” which covers all the latest IELTS Speaking Actual Tests in 2017 with Band 9.0 Model Answers to boost your IELTS score.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Aging Population & Model Answers - November 29, 2017
- IELTS Writing Actual Test in November 2017 & Model Answers - November 25, 2017
- IELTS Writing Actual Test in October 2017 & Model Answers - November 21, 2017