This book has been written to provide the IELTS student with a brief summary- outlining how to write an effective essay in the Task 2 portion of the IELTS exam.
It is hoped that this book acts as a supplement to the student’s repertoire of IELTS writing resources and not the student’s sole source of guidance for their studies in essay writing. Although valuable, reading up on the subject of IELTS essay writing alone will not ascertain success on the Task 2 portion of the IELTS exam. Students should be actively practicing their essay writing skills on a regular basis with direct instruction from an IELTS instructor.
- Cambridge IELTS 12 Academic Student’s Book with Answers with Audio
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (February – May 2017)
- Achieve IELTS Practice Test by Anthea Bazin & Elaine Boyd (Ebook & Audio)
- Idioms Organiser: Organised By Metaphor, Topic, And Key Word – Jon Wright
- 101 Helpful Hints For IELTS Academic Module: Practice Tests And Hints For IELTS.
Regarding structure, readers may at first feel the organization of this book seems awkward. Directions on how to write introduction, supporting and conclusion paragraphs are not grouped into a single chapter but rather intertwined among subjects such as basic essay structure, essay question analysis, coherence and cohesion and thesis writing. It is felt that in presenting these subjects in this manner, the student of IELTS essay writing will be better able to understand how each can be used to strengthen their abilities.
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE:
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
- Snug As A Bug In A Rug – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 3, 2017