Impeccable – Word Of The Day For IELTS Speaking And Writing
Impeccable: (Adjective) /ɪmˈpekəbl/
- Use Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: danger
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: condition
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: Attitude
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: Apology
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: Answer
Without any faults and impossible to criticize
Perfect, Faultless, Flawless
With noun: impeccable logic, impeccable manners
For IELTS Speaking:.
“He worked out, with impeccable logic, that the best thing to do would be to cooperate.”
“Suddenly, his impeccable manners were gone.”
“It played these roles thanks to impeccable photographic skills, including montage and front-projection.”
For IELTS Writing:
“In any Open Door disagreement, the employee is assumed to be right unless the manager has impeccable documentation to the contrary.”
Choose the following words to fill in the blank: notable, flexible, tape, ministering, impeccable, abstract, incidence, cooperated, attached, instructions.
- The _______________ for the DVD player are too complicated, and I can’t figure out how to set the timer.
- Research suggests that women are _______________ to social relations at work.
- Equality of opportunity is a very _________ and moral goal, and any responsible democracy must do everything reasonable to provide it.
- The suspect _______________ fully with police when questioned about his role in the incident.
- It is best to teach arithmetic to children using solid objects such as apples or toys in order to introduce _______________ concepts like addition and subtraction.
- Valda and Varvara adore officers, their ____________ manners, their formal bearing, their white uniforms.
- Billions of dollars have been spent on cancer research in the last forty years, yet the _______________ of cancer continues to increase.
- She carefully removed the _______________ from her gift to avoid tearing the beautiful wrapping paper.
- The doctor made his way through the wounded soldiers, _______________ first to those who were most gravely injured.
- Trees which are more _______________ can withstand stronger winds than those trees that are very rigid.
Check out Vocabulary for IELTS Speaking & Writing on IELTS Material website to improve your vocabulary for IELTS and get a high score in IELTS.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- English Collocations in Use – Intermediate (Ebook) - May 26, 2017
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017