Improve Your IELTS Reading Skills by Sam McCarter & Norman Whitby
“Improve your IELTS Skills” is aimed at students between bands 4.5 and 7.5. The series has three preparation courses, Academic Reading, Academic Writing, and Listening and Speaking. The courses develop language, skills and test techniques to help students achieve a higher IELTS score. The three books in the series may be used together as a complete course or may be used to target specific skills. Or they may be used separately to supplement other coursebooks.
- 10 topic-based units with exercises and examples to develop reading skills for the exam.
- Ideal for self-study and in class, with technique boxes, step-by-step instructions and a clear answer key, key points on how to do academic reading tasks; reading passages; plus a practice test with exam-style questions.
- The exercises in the book are on task-based approach. So IELTS candidates can find it easier to understand and apply techniques and guidance on them.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Actual Test (Task 1, 2) in January 2017 with Sample Answers - February 16, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Test in India – January 2017 & Sample Essays - February 15, 2017
- IELTS Writing Actual Test 44 (Task 1 & 2) & Sample Answers - February 13, 2017