Improve Your IELTS Reading Skills by Sam McCarter & Norman Whitby
- IELTS Reading Answer Sheet
- 15 Days’ Practice for IELTS Reading (PDF)
- IELTS Reading Recent Actual Tests Vol 5 (Ebook)
- IELTS Reading for Academic & General Training Module: Tips, Books, Lessons, Practice Tests, and Actual Tests
- Useful IELTS Reading Websites & Resources for both Academic & General Training Module
“Improve your IELTS Skills” is aimed at students between bands 4.5 and 7.5. The series has three preparation courses, Academic Reading, Academic Writing, and Listening and Speaking. The courses develop language, skills and test techniques to help students achieve a higher IELTS score. The three books in the series may be used together as a complete course or may be used to target specific skills. Or they may be used separately to supplement other coursebooks.
- 10 topic-based units with exercises and examples to develop reading skills for the exam.
- Ideal for self-study and in class, with technique boxes, step-by-step instructions and a clear answer key, key points on how to do academic reading tasks; reading passages; plus a practice test with exam-style questions.
- The exercises in the book are on task-based approach. So IELTS candidates can find it easier to understand and apply techniques and guidance on them.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Language & Band 9 Sample Essay - January 8, 2018
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Environmental Protection & Sample Essay - January 4, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics (January – April 2018) & Sample Answers (Updating) - January 3, 2018