In The Prime Of Life – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking.
in the best years of one’s life, at the peak of one’s success or power
“That boy had so much to look forward to, but he was killed in the prime of life.“
“The good health of one’s youth can carry over into the prime of life.“
“He was struck down by a heart attack in the prime of life.“
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
“”I have everything I’ve always wanted, and I’m still in ____________________.“ “
A. the prime of life
B. the spitting image of me
C. my home away from home
D. a fair-weather friend
- Describe a young person who inspires your motivation. Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– Who he or she is
– What does he or she do
– When you meet him or her
And explain how he or she inspires your motivation
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- In The Prime Of Life – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - January 22, 2017
- Woes – Word Of The Day For IELTS - January 21, 2017
- Throw Money Down The Drain – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - January 20, 2017