Lithe – Word Of The Day For IELTS Speaking And Writing
Lithe: (Adjective) /laɪð/
having a body that moves easily and gracefully
Graceful, Elegant, Effortless
For IELTS Speaking:.
“I felt awkward among the lithe young sun-tanned girls on the beach.”
“The strong lithe bodies of gymnast is a dream of everyone.”
For IELTS Writing:
“With such thoughts in my head and lithe grace in my movements, I loped up the grassy knoll to the court.”
Match the word below to complete these sentences.
palatial, salvation, lithe, locus, rainfall, testing
- Electronic networks are replacing office buildings as the …………. of business transactions.
- She lives in a ………………….. New York apartment.
- Below-normal ………………. has led to a major water shortage.
- The beasts of the field, pedigree or otherwise, were included by the Bible in the plan of ……………..
- However, local ………………. programmes can give information on individual schools.
- He dashed across the puddles in the courtyard, ……….. and athletic
Check out Vocabulary for IELTS Speaking & Writing on IELTS Material website to improve your vocabulary for IELTS and get a high score in IELTS.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
- Snug As A Bug In A Rug – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 3, 2017