Free Download [PDF+MP3] New Insight into IELTS Workbook with Answers at mediafire
- Idioms Organiser: Organised By Metaphor, Topic, And Key Word – Jon Wright
- 101 Helpful Hints For IELTS Academic Module: Practice Tests And Hints For IELTS.
- IELTS Task 2 How To Write At A Band 9 Level Ebook – Ryan T. Higgins
- IELTS Interactive self-study: 200 Advanced Vocabulary Questions (Ebook)
- IELTS Vocabulary Booster Ebook – Artur Krotkov & Nadin Miles
Insight into IELTS offers comprehensive preparation for the International English Language Testing System, known as IELTS. This book of extra practice builds on the skills and language covered in Insight into IELTS, providing: – practice activities for all the IELTS exam task types (Academic and General training modules), so students know exactly what to expect in the exam – a detailed look at the format of the IELTS tasks, and how they can best be approached to give optimum results – a Vocabulary Builder feature to extend students’ knowledge of words, phrases and collocations – Test tips to help students maximise their chances of success in the exam by understanding what is being tested in the different IELTS tasks – timed exercises to train students to work within a time limit, and make the most of their time in the exam – a comprehensive introduction to all three parts of the IELTS Speaking test with explanations of what the examiner needs to hear,and tips on how students can give their best possible performance – extensive Speaking practice, including pronunciation practice, to help students become more fluent and relaxed in the Speaking test – tasks and activities organised by IELTS paper, so students can choose to focus on Reading, Listening, Writing or Speaking – an answer key and transcripts of the recorded material, making it ideal for self-study
Free Download Here:
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Task 2 – Topic: Education & Band 8.0 Sample Argumentative Essay - December 7, 2016
- Ten food idioms that are right under your nose to help score Band 8.0+ - December 6, 2016
- IELTS Writing Actual Tests (Task 2) in 2015 & Model Essays - December 5, 2016