Not Lose Sleep Over – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking.
- Common Idioms to Improve Your IELTS Score – Topic : Knowledge and understanding
- Bring Something To Bear – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS
- Be Out Of Element – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking & Writing
- Live And Breathe Something – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS
- Delusions Of Grandeur – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking & Writing
Not worry about
“I have studied very hard so that I will not lose sleep over a result of the test.”
“Jack does not lose sleep over what you think about him, he just focuses on his target and tries to achieve it.”
“Don’t lose sleep over the failure. Stand up and concentrate on your goal.”
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
“It was just a silly argument – I wouldn’t ______________”
A. lose sleep over it.
B. went out like a light.
C. stuck in a rut .
D. have eggs on my face.
- Describe the failure you have met . Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– What the failure is
– When it happened
– How you feel when you face it
And do you learn any lessons from it
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
- Snug As A Bug In A Rug – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 3, 2017