Dear IELTS material,
May I ask how many words for IELTS writing task 2 can be exceeded? Say, we better write from 250 to 300 words, don’t we? As my current IL teacher says that we should write at least 400 words for the essay, but I’m afraid it’s gonna be minus points.
Could you please give me some advice. Thank you.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests from June to December 2016 & Model Essays (Updating) - November 24, 2016
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (October 2016 – January 2017) - November 15, 2016
- Free Download Cambridge IELTS 11 with Answers & Audio - March 23, 2016
- IELTS SPEAKING PRACTICE TEST 42 & BAND 8.0 SAMPLE ANSWERS - January 11, 2017
- IELTS Reading Recent Actual Test 11 in 2016 with Answer Key - January 11, 2017
- IELTS READING PRACTICE TEST 35 WITH ANSWERS - January 11, 2017