Dear IELTS material,
May I ask how many words for IELTS writing task 2 can be exceeded? Say, we better write from 250 to 300 words, don’t we? As my current IL teacher says that we should write at least 400 words for the essay, but I’m afraid it’s gonna be minus points.
Could you please give me some advice. Thank you.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (September – December 2017) & Suggested Answers (Ebook) - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics & Questions (September – December 2017) - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics (September – December 2017) – Latest Update - September 5, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 12) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2017
- 100 IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2017 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in India & Model Answers - November 30, 2017
- IELTS WRITING TASK 1 IN 2017 WITH SAMPLE ANSWERS - November 29, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Aging Population & Model Answers - November 29, 2017