Can I write answers using commas?
The speaker on the tape was talking about vitamins, their functions, which products we can get them from. When talking about vitamin C she said:We need 30 mg a day, and can only really get this amount from eating plenty of citrus fruit and fresh vegetables.(Her exact words. If you are wondered how I managed to memorize them:I was doing a practice listening and I just pasted the sentence from a transcript) I could write no more than 3 words, and in a column where to get it, I wrote: citrus fruits, vegetables.In answer key, the correct answer was: fruits and vegetables.
So my question is: can I write answers using commas or it will be considered as incorrect?
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by (see all)
- 100 IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics in 2016 & 2017 & Sample Answers - April 4, 2017
- 60+ IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2017 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- 50 IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics (February – May 2017) & Sample Answers - February 11, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (February – May 2017) - January 24, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary for IELTS 7.0 +: MEDICAL AND HEALTH ISSUES (Part 1) - May 11, 2017
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 – Pie Charts & Band 8.5 Model Answers - May 11, 2017
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Deception - May 11, 2017