Can I write answers using commas?
The speaker on the tape was talking about vitamins, their functions, which products we can get them from. When talking about vitamin C she said:We need 30 mg a day, and can only really get this amount from eating plenty of citrus fruit and fresh vegetables.(Her exact words. If you are wondered how I managed to memorize them:I was doing a practice listening and I just pasted the sentence from a transcript) I could write no more than 3 words, and in a column where to get it, I wrote: citrus fruits, vegetables.In answer key, the correct answer was: fruits and vegetables.
So my question is: can I write answers using commas or it will be considered as incorrect?
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests from June to December 2016 & Model Essays (Updating) - November 24, 2016
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (October 2016 – January 2017) - November 15, 2016
- Free Download Cambridge IELTS 11 with Answers & Audio - March 23, 2016
- IELTS READING PRACTICE TEST 35 WITH ANSWERS - January 11, 2017
- Discern – Word Of The Day For IELTS - January 11, 2017
- Have Chemistry – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - January 10, 2017