Can I write answers using commas?
The speaker on the tape was talking about vitamins, their functions, which products we can get them from. When talking about vitamin C she said:We need 30 mg a day, and can only really get this amount from eating plenty of citrus fruit and fresh vegetables.(Her exact words. If you are wondered how I managed to memorize them:I was doing a practice listening and I just pasted the sentence from a transcript) I could write no more than 3 words, and in a column where to get it, I wrote: citrus fruits, vegetables.In answer key, the correct answer was: fruits and vegetables.
So my question is: can I write answers using commas or it will be considered as incorrect?
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (September – December 2017) & Suggested Answers (Ebook) - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics & Questions (September – December 2017) - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics (September – December 2017) – Latest Update - September 5, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 12) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2017
- 100 IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2017 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 in October 2017 & Model Answer – Topic: Global Issues - December 2, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in the UK & Sample Answers - December 1, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in India & Model Answers - November 30, 2017