I can not download materials
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (September – December 2017) & Suggested Answers (Ebook) - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics & Questions (September – December 2017) - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics (September – December 2017) – Latest Update - September 5, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 12) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2017
- 100 IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2017 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in India & Model Answers - November 30, 2017
- IELTS WRITING TASK 1 IN 2017 WITH SAMPLE ANSWERS - November 29, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Aging Population & Model Answers - November 29, 2017
Hi, please check your email for the direct links for this book, Cambridge 1 – 11 and other IELTS material I suggest you should dig in to get Band 7.5+ for the IELTS test.
Hope you can make the most of them and achieve high score in IELTS.
All the best with your IELTS studies,
Hi, please mail me IELTS material and Cambridge books ( email@example.com) . appriciation in advance for your service