I can’t score more than 5.5 in reading module. I don’t have any idea how can I improve that. I can’t even read whole passages in an hour. And I have to take IELTS very soon. Please help me with some ideas and techniques!!
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by (see all)
- 52 New IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics (June – August 2017) & Model Answers (Updating) - May 24, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (June – August 2017) & Suggested Answers (Ebook) - May 22, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 12) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2017
- 100 IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2017 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: Approval - July 5, 2017
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: Argument - July 4, 2017
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: difficulty - July 3, 2017