Firstly I want to thank you for providing this greatest collection of IELTS material which is tremendously helpful for everyone.
I do have one query, One of my friend recently appeared in IELTS exam last week and with a great surprise, when he tried to turn one of those page, from 3rd section to 4th section, the invigilator came there and stopped him doing so! For instance, if an individual is having 30 seconds in the middle of section 2 which he/she wants to utilize by observing and underlining section 3’s first few questions, is it against to the examination policy?
Have personally given IELTS in last November and no one stopped either me or my other friends who gave from different centers.
So was it unfair in his examination only or have they changed the policies?
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by (see all)
- 52 New IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics (June – August 2017) & Model Answers (Updating) - May 24, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (June – August 2017) & Suggested Answers (Ebook) - May 22, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 12) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2017
- 100 IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2017 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: description - July 2, 2017
- Use Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: danger - July 1, 2017
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: condition - June 30, 2017