Quinquennium – Word of the Day for IELTS Speaking & Writing
a period of five years
- Advanced Vocabulary for IELTS 7.0 +: MEDICAL AND HEALTH ISSUES (Part 1)
- Advanced Vocabulary for IELTS 7.0+: ISSUES FACING YOUNG PEOPLE ( Part 3)
- Advanced Vocabulary for IELTS 7.0+: ISSUES FACING YOUNG PEOPLE ( Part 2)
- Advanced Vocabulary for IELTS 7.0 – 8.0 – 9.0: ISSUES FACING YOUNG PEOPLE ( Part 1)
- Advanced Vocabulary for IELTS 7.0+: FOOD, TRAVEL AND HOLIDAYS (Part 3)
Plural form of quinquennium: Quinquennia
Origin of quinquennium:
|Quinquennium comes directly from the Latin noun quīnquennium, formed from quīnque“five,” and annus “year.”
It entered English in the early 1600s.
The top leaders gathered to plan activities and define new orientations and perspectives for the new quinquennium 2017-2022.
The numbers of net migrants stay constant for the period 2001 –2011 and the decline by half for every quinquennium.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Test in April 2017 & Band 8.5 Sample Answers - May 12, 2017
- IELTS Cue Card Sample 103 – Topic: A special meal you have had - May 12, 2017
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 – Pie Charts & Band 8.5 Model Answers - May 11, 2017