Containing four authentic and complete past exam papers from Cambridge ESOL, this is one of the best IELTS books for those looking for an excellent training ground for the practice of the IELTS from start to finish.
- English Grammar in Use by Raymond Murphy with Answers (PDF & CD ROM)
- Cambridge English Vocabulary in Use with Answers (Upper-Intermediate)
- 101 Helpful Hints For IELTS Academic Module: Practice Tests And Hints For IELTS.
- IELTS Task 2 How To Write At A Band 9 Level Ebook – Ryan T. Higgins
- IELTS Interactive self-study: 200 Advanced Vocabulary Questions (Ebook)
In addition to the previous examination materials contained in this set, the Student Book provides the answers to the exams as well as includes additional materials for the Reading and Writing modules. As an added bonus, the Pack also comes complete with audio CDs which contain the listening tests material.
While the Pack does not provide assistance with strategies/techniques for writing the IELTS or in-depth explanations for the answers to the exam materials, its provision of a comprehensive set of exam materials makes it an excellent complement to other IELTS preparation manuals.
Link to download: Download Cambridge IELTS 10
For Cambridge IELTS 1 – 9, please click here.
The book is aimed at those candidates aiming to achieve a Band Score of 6 or more in the Academic Writing component in IELTS.
The book contains six sections:
Section I: Writing Practice for Task I
Section 2: Writing Practice for Task 2
Section 3: Checking and Editing
Section 4: Practice Writing Tests
The book may be used as a supplement to
A Book for IELTS by McCarter, Easton & Ash
IELTS Reading Tests by McCarter & Ash – A Book On Writing by Sam McCarter, or as a supplement to a course book, or for self-study.
Link to download: Free Download Academic Writing Practice for IELTS
This invaluable little book highlights the real mistakes that students make in the exam – and shows how to avoid them. Based on analysis of thousands of exam scripts, each unit targets a key problem area. Clear explanations and exercises help students to use the language accurately.
Regular tests offer students a further opportunity to check and consolidate what they have learnt
- Highlights common mistakes that learners really make.
- Based on analysis of thousands of exam scripts.
- Short, snappy explanations focus on key problem areas.
- Includes exam-style exercises.
Link to download: Free Download Common Mistakes at IELTS
4. English Vocabulary In Use – Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced Edition
The first in the family of best-selling vocabulary reference and practice books from elementary to advanced level. Vocabulary is clearly presented and contextualized on left-hand pages with practice activities on facing right-hand pages. This book is primarily designed as a self-study reference and practice text but it can also be used for classroom work. It is beautifully illustrated in full colour and contains 60 units. Vocabulary is presented in context and there are plenty of follow-up exercises. This edition includes an answer key.
- Follows the popular in Use format: two-page units with clear explanations on the left page and practice exercises on the right.
- Presents and explains new words in context and shows you how to use them.
- NEW! Error warnings and vocabulary tips help you avoid common mistakes and learn new vocabulary more effectively.
Link to download: Download English Vocabulary in Use
English Grammar in Use Fourth Edition is the world’s best-selling, self-study grammar book for learners of English, written by Raymond Murphy.
This is also a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate and more advanced learners of English. Covering all areas of language which students at this level find difficult, this substantially revised and updated book retains the clarity, simplicity and accessibility of the first edition, adding to it new and redesigned units and appendices, modified right-hand page exercises and additional exercises.
- Easy to use: 136 two-page units combine clear, accurate language presentation on left-hand pages with thorough, varied practice on facing pages. New additional exercises offer further practice of grammar points from different groups of units.
- Designed for self-study: learners choose and study problematic areas with the help of a new study guide. Key section contains answers to all exercises and the study guide. Appendices deal with irregular verbs, tense formation, modals, spelling, short forms and American English.
Link to download:
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- Word of the Year 2016 - November 29, 2016
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests from June to December 2016 & Model Essays (Updating) - November 24, 2016
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Test in November 2016 & Model Essay - November 23, 2016