IELTS Target Band 7 provides you with a highly effective and easily digestible guide for the IELTS exam. As such, it is considered as one of the must-have IELTS books currently on the market.
This excellent self-study book for intense IELTS preparation in a few weeks is designed to help students achieve their best personal score. All the tips, techniques, strategies and advice are focused on maximizing students’ score by increasing their task-solving speed and efficiency, and preventing typical mistakes.
- The Official Cambridge Guide To IELTS (Ebook + CD)
- Ace the IELTS: IELTS General Module – How to Maximize Your Score (3rd edition)
- Achieve IELTS Practice Test by Anthea Bazin & Elaine Boyd (Ebook & Audio)
- Idioms Organiser: Organised By Metaphor, Topic, And Key Word – Jon Wright
- 101 Helpful Hints For IELTS Academic Module: Practice Tests And Hints For IELTS.
WHY IT IS A MUST-HAVE BOOK:
- Only because after you have read it – there will be absolutely NO SURPRISES: you will know exactly what you need to do, when, why and how. You will get into your examiners’ head and understand completely what they are looking for.
- Only because it summarizes all the techniques, strategies and tips you need to know and will save you tons of time and money.
- Only because it was tested on many students with different English skills, who achieved their target score after just 1 month of studying with it.
- Guide you through Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking tests
- Give you clear and simple tips how to do Academic IELTS tasks
- Tell you how to make the best impression on your examiner
- Teach you great techniques to do things FAST
- Providing useful tips for content and for techniques.
- Clear language and personable writing style that Braverman uses, thereby ensuring comprehension of the multitude of useful techniques she offers for conquering every section of the test.
Get it Now!
You can get “IELTS Target Band 7” (Updated Third Edition) from the link below for the discounted price and bonuses:
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
Brilliantly written. Simple style. Easy to tackle. I have my IELTS exam next week and I'm almost confident this book will be of a great help in acing my test. I'd given it 4 stars for now, however, I'll be willing to give it the 5th when I get a high band score as guaranteed in the book. I would highly recommend it for everyone preparing for their IELTS exam especially those with limited time and busy working hours.
It's very useful for IELTS preparation to help us to get a high score.
Here is my band score (beyond my expectation) after 2 month preparation for IELTS with IELTS Target Band 7 and The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS.
Total band: 7.5
(You can email me at [email protected]/* */ to get more reviews on this book and other IELTS books/tips I got to get Band 7.5 in IELTS). Wish you all the best guys!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Television & Sample Answers - January 17, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Test (Task 1 & 2) in Vietnam – January 2017 & Model Answers - January 17, 2017
- IELTS Writing Practice Test 37 (Task 1 & 2) & Sample Answers - January 16, 2017