Through And Through – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking.
- Common Idioms to Improve Your IELTS Score – Topic : Knowledge and understanding
- Bring Something To Bear – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS
- Be Out Of Element – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking & Writing
- Live And Breathe Something – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS
- Delusions Of Grandeur – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking & Writing
Completely, typical (used about people)
” I’ve studied this report through and through trying to find the facts you’ve mentioned. “
” I was angry through and through, and I had to sit and recover before I could talk to anyone.“
“He’s a military man through and through.“
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
“She really doesn’t enjoy living in the countryside. She’s a city person, ___________________ “
A. blue-sky thinking
B. through and through
C. the donkey work
D. bone of contention
- Describe a leader that you admire. Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– Who he or she is
– Where you meet him or her
– What he or she did
And explain why you admire him or her
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
- Snug As A Bug In A Rug – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 3, 2017