Top Tips For IELTS is an essential part of your revision for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Test.
Each of the four main sections (Listening, Reading. Writing and Speaking) follows the same structure and is based on a series of pieces of advice (the “tips”) which IELTS’ materials writers have collected from many years’ experience of involvement in the production of IELTS tests. Each section starts with a tip at the top of the page. The tip is followed by an example taken from IELTS material and a dear explanation to help you understand exactly what it means. Each section ends with some more “General tips” of that component.
- Cambridge IELTS 12 Academic Student’s Book with Answers with Audio
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (February – May 2017)
- Achieve IELTS Practice Test by Anthea Bazin & Elaine Boyd (Ebook & Audio)
- Idioms Organiser: Organised By Metaphor, Topic, And Key Word – Jon Wright
- 101 Helpful Hints For IELTS Academic Module: Practice Tests And Hints For IELTS.
There is also a handy section at the beginning of the book on how to revise for IELTS and a very important section at the back on what you should do on the day of the test.
There is a companion publication to this book. Top Tips for IELTS General Training. Please note that the Listening and Speaking sections are common to both books.
IELTS is jointly managed by British Council, University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL) and IDP: IELTS Australia.
How to use “Top Tips For IELTS”
Take the Top Tips for IELTS book with you and read it when you have a few minutes during the day. Then use the CD-ROM to practise at home: it contains an IELTS practice test for you to try, together with the answers for listening and Reading and some sample answers for the Writing.
The CD-ROM also includes all the recordings for the Listening and a video of a candidate doing an example IELTS Speaking test, to show you exactly what you will have to do when you take the test. Practise with some classmates using the Speaking test material on the CD-ROM and compare your performance with the student on the video.
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE:
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
- Snug As A Bug In A Rug – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 3, 2017