Apprehensive – WORD OF THE DAY (for Speaking and Writing Task 2)
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: promise
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: Belief
- Boost Your IELTS Score with Collocations – Key Word: report
- Increase Your IELTS Score with Collocations – Key Word: response
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: circumstances
Worried or frightened that something unpleasant may happen
I was a little apprehensive about the effects of what I had said.
You have no reason to be apprehensive of the future.
She was deeply apprehensive that something might go wrong.
Writing Task 2:
The government were at this time apprehensive of an approaching scarcity of food which can result in a considerable increase in the number of hungry people.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in India & Model Answers - November 30, 2017
- IELTS WRITING TASK 1 IN 2017 WITH SAMPLE ANSWERS - November 29, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Aging Population & Model Answers - November 29, 2017