Teeming – WORD OF THE DAY (for Speaking and Writing Task 2)
Fertile, in abundance, highly productive, be full of
- He walked briskly through the teeming streets
- The streets teem with hustling, bustling humanity, hag-like beggar women, street urchins and drunken revellers urinating against inn walls, all rubbing shoulders with the gentry in their smart clothes and carriages
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Cue Card Sample 87 Topic: A time you miss an appointment - March 29, 2017
- IELTS Cue Card Sample 86 – Topic: A program or an app in your computer/ phone - March 28, 2017
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Living in Big Cities & Sample Essay - March 27, 2017