Exemplary – Word of the Day ( Vocabulary for IELTS Speaking & IELTS Writing )
EXEMPLARY (adjective) /ɪɡˈzem.plər.i/
- Serving as a model
- very good and suitable to be copied by other people
Synonym: typical, praiseworthy, illustrative, laudable
- His tact was exemplary, especially considering the circumstances.
- His actions were exemplary in both respects.
Their behavior was often exemplary, with mature responses to challenging situations.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS SPEAKING PRACTICE TEST 42 & BAND 8.0 SAMPLE ANSWERS - January 11, 2017
- IELTS Writing Practice Test 34 (Task 1 & 2) & Sample Answers - January 10, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Test (Task 1, 2) in January 2017 & Model Essays - January 10, 2017