Compatible – Word of the Day for IELTS Speaking and Writing
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: problem
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: person
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: occasion
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: memory
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: luck
MEANING: HARMONIOUS; ABLE TO EXIST OR OCCUR TOGETHER WITHOUT CONFLICT
SYNONYMS: CONGRUOUS, CONSISTENT
ANTONYMS: INCONGRUOUS, INCOMPATIBLE, DISCORDANT
- IELTS Writing: Such policies are not compatible with democratic government.
- IELTS Speaking: It was when they started living together that they found they just weren’t compatible.
Keep an eye out for our daily post: Word of the Day for IELTS Speaking & Writing.
I hope you found this post useful. If you have any questions please let me know in the comment section below or on the Facebook page.
The best way to keep up to date with posts like this is to like us on Facebook.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Test in April 2017 & Band 8.5 Sample Answers - May 12, 2017
- IELTS Cue Card Sample 103 – Topic: A special meal you have had - May 12, 2017
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 – Pie Charts & Band 8.5 Model Answers - May 11, 2017