Compatible – Word of the Day for IELTS Speaking and Writing
MEANING: HARMONIOUS; ABLE TO EXIST OR OCCUR TOGETHER WITHOUT CONFLICT
SYNONYMS: CONGRUOUS, CONSISTENT
ANTONYMS: INCONGRUOUS, INCOMPATIBLE, DISCORDANT
- IELTS Writing: Such policies are not compatible with democratic government.
- IELTS Speaking: It was when they started living together that they found they just weren’t compatible.
Keep an eye out for our daily post: Word of the Day for IELTS Speaking & Writing.
I hope you found this post useful. If you have any questions please let me know in the comment section below or on the Facebook page.
The best way to keep up to date with posts like this is to like us on Facebook.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS SPEAKING PRACTICE TEST 42 & BAND 8.0 SAMPLE ANSWERS - January 11, 2017
- IELTS Writing Practice Test 34 (Task 1 & 2) & Sample Answers - January 10, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Test (Task 1, 2) in January 2017 & Model Essays - January 10, 2017