Knackered – Word of the Day ( Vocabulary for IELTS Speaking )
KNACKERED (Adjective) – /ˈnæk.əd/
Meaning: Very tired
- She was too knackered to join them for dinner.
- I’m too knackered to go out this evening.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests from June to December 2016 & Model Essays (Updating) - November 24, 2016
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Test in November 2016 & Model Essay - November 23, 2016
- IELTS Writing Actual Test in July 2016 & Band 8.0+ Sample Argumentative Essay - November 17, 2016